Saturday, September 09, 2006

The Date Has Been Set!

A big Thank You! to everyone who has already submitted questions for my upcoming online interview. I now know the date for the big event. (Okay, maybe it's not so big but hopefully still fun.) The interview will be posted on Basil's Blog on Sunday October 8th. You can still submit interview questions until Friday, September 29th. To do so, send an email to basil dot interviews at gmail dot com with this subject line: Questions for Andrew McAllister, Ph.D. (To Love, Honor and Dismay)

You can see a list of upcoming interviews here. Thanks again for making this possible.

2 comments:

  1. HI Andrew
    Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I am learning alot about this eye problem. Can't wait to read the interview.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment on my blog - I resent the accusation of me having a lot to say! :)

    Nice blog, BTW! Just one note for the future - when it comes to matters of the heart, a more suitable title might have been
    "To love, honor and dismember"...

    Take care

    ReplyDelete