Friday, January 26, 2007

Songs of Love!


People, people, people! What can I say? I'm overwhelmed! What a wonderful response to last week's question, which asked you to tell me about your favorite love songs.

I can't possibly do justice to all the great titles people suggested. We heard about Linda Ronstadt, Eric Clapton, Chicago, The Boss (that would be Springsteen), Smokey Robinson (who is a Miracle all by himself), and Newman and Streisand and ... oh heck, you'll have to check it out yourself.

I am particularly pleased so many new visitors took the time to respond. A great big "Welcome!" to Smunkee, Sarah Puglisi, Hope, Robin, Liz, Miss Profe, Kati, Sara, Sarah, klhp, flowerdrumsong,Mo, Just Keep Running, Student of Life, Nyemoni, and Distracted and Distraught. (Please forgive me if I missed anyone or included someone in the list who is actually a repeat visitor.)

Thanks again everyone. I had a great time humming along with all the lyrics!

No comments:

Post a Comment