Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine’s Day Everyone!

Dear Faithful Reader,

I hope each and every one of you gets to share a very special moment with a loved one today. For that matter, I hope you get to do that every day.

Which reminds me -- I should turn off this computer and go give my wife a big hug. We’ve been married for 22 wonderful years and our life-long adventure together just keeps getting better and better.

May you have a very happy Valentine’s Day! (And isn’t it appropriate that today’s Dismaying Story is #114 ... on the 14th.)

6 comments:

  1. thanks doc!! hope you and yours have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the same to you Dr. Andrew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you & the wife have a Great V-day, and many, many, many more to come.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentine's Day to you and your lovely wife of 22 years, Andrew ! Here's to another wonderful 22 years together - or more !

    ReplyDelete
  5. (grumble) I hate love

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a great and lucky thing to be married to the person you love and to love the person you're married to. Happy day.

    ReplyDelete