Sunday, March 25, 2012

Top Divorce Blog




I am pleased to announce that To Love, Honor, and Dismay has been selected as a recipient of the Top Divorce Blog designation by Online Schools. The Online Schools site provides resources to students looking for a wide variety of online education options. This includes guides to online resources, including top blogs on a variety of topics. What an honor to be selected! (Note from Andrew: I have been informed that OnlineSchools.org has removed their blog awards section. Nonetheless, I am still honored that I was selected.)

A number of Dismaying Stories involve divorce-related topics, including common causes of break ups such as cheating and conflict, as well as factors that help prevent divorce, like commitment. You can access these stories by clicking on the labels listed at the bottom of this post.

Have any of those topics cropped up in your life? Could you use some advice? Do you have a story to share? If so, I would love to hear from you.

4 comments:

  1. COngrats on being named a "top divorce blog", that's a big honor! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's good.You are on top.Congratulation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article...thank you.
    I also came across another site which had another article which I believe can complement this article.it is found here at http://www.successismyname.com/2012/06/30/divorce-the-impact-on-children-and-you/. Put both these articles together and the reader have a better perspective and understanding of the divorce and its impacts.

    Good luck all

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the recognition! You offer a lot of great advice and support here. I put together a little site recently too where people can download all my advice in one go. I had a really difficult divorce but ended up getting everything I wanted and want to help others have the same experience - especially men: http://divorcestrategiesthatwork.com/

    ReplyDelete