Monday, August 14, 2006

Your Chance to Interview the Doc

Okay, so this really has nothing to do with The Oprah Winfrey Show. I have volunteered to be interviewed online over at basil's blog, though, and you are invited to submit questions for me to answer. To submit questions, send an email to basil dot interviews at gmail dot com with the subject line exactly like this: Questions for Andrew McAllister, Ph.D. (To Love, Honor and Dismay)

You can read recent interviews here and see a list of upcoming interviews (with question submission information) here. Apparently the more questions submitted, the sooner the interview is scheduled. This should be fun.

10 comments:

  1. Oooh, how how exciting, I'm going to have to come up with a decent question that bestows such brilliance!

    Thinking, thinking, thinking...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:11 PM

    I'm typically the semi-polite, semi-irritating wisecracker in the back of the class, but I'll see what I can conjure up. BTW, do you agree that Oprah's Steadman guy is someone conjured up, an artifice?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you by way of Koolbreeze, hope you don't mind.

    I too went to school for psychology but ended up in the computer field. Mostly repairing hardware and troubleshooting software! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with this! I hope it's a GREAT interview experience! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Andrew,
    Pleased to meet you and thanks for leaving a comment on my site....i love watching Dr Phil- interview...hmmm-will find the time one day...relationship with hubby is ok at he moment but it needs sprucing up problem is we're both working long hours. Rgds from down under.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know Oprah???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sadly no, I don't know Oprah. I have never met nor talked with her. She doesn't know I exist (yet :o) The picture is doctored, rather amateurishly, which is on purpose so it would hopefully be obvious that I did so.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Andrew,
    Did you put up that pic of Oprah thinking that was as close as you are going to get to someone cool like me??? Come lay on my couch baby - let's talk.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, doc. Is that Stedman under there???

    ReplyDelete
  10. Penrick: I can only bask in your coolness!

    Christa: Hmmm... I forget who was under there. I think it might be David Letterman.

    ReplyDelete